Liss Technologies is looking to hire a temporary worker, with the potential for the position to become full-time.
If interested in the position based on the job description below, please send your resume to email@example.com
Want to work as a member of a talented, energized team that is going places?
Do you want to work with both hardware and software systems?
Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation, integrity, and a progressive environment?
Want to be a part of a company that is on the move; investing in and providing advanced technology to the market?
If so, our technology company is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while working with our team to deliver the most trusted source of technology to the apartment and property management market.
We are currently searching for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team in Omaha, NE.
The Technical Support Specialist is an integral part of our operation. Our Technical Support Specialist monitors our data intensive system and aids in the manufacture and build of our electromechanical products. Our Technical Support Specialist is also responsive to customer needs and actively supports our products in the field. The Technical Support Specialist will validate issues with fielded products, engage in fault isolation, and verification of repairs while working with engineers to help determine data trends and improvements.
- Monitor and analyze data sets based on provided parameters
- Manage multiple tasks including production, product trouble shooting, and repair of customer equipment including:
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair electrical and mechanical systems
- Provide steady technical support to customers to maintain installed electronic systems
- Install equipment at customer locations
- Factually document and evaluate repairs and service
- Provide telephone-based customer support for off-site installed equipment
- Logically process daily incoming data from customers, evaluating data for both regular and abnormal performance
- Maintain analytics & metrics associated with customer operations and performance
- Diplomatically coordinate with customers’ maintenance staff to direct and support field repairs
- Work closely with engineers in performance assessment, product support, and Research and Development
- Capable of working independently as well as in a group setting
- Completed Technical School degree or some college
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate your thoughts and ideas
- Ability to read complex electronic schematics, analyze circuits, and follow written work instructions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, and have database management experience
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Electronic principles, test equipment, troubleshooting, and schematics a plus
- Must pass a pre-hire physical
- Must be self-motivated and willing to be mobile for customer service jobs
We believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity & innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth, and success at our company by providing networking, mentoring, and an extensive benefits package:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous SIMPLE IRA plan
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Friendly, casual work environment….
Interested yet? Apply now by sending your resume via Indeed or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company offers highly innovative products and services that enhance the profitability of our clients by encouraging reduction in utility costs and promoting conservation. We provide accurate and reliable utility measurement and billing solutions. We also provide a variety of utility meter products and nonverbal, wireless paging systems.
Job Type: Temp, with potential to become full-time